crushed and depressed

Shannon O.
on 7/30/08 11:58 pm - Reading, PA
I vented here and then went and told him... it sucks not having the money but he rather do without on things and have me home more... it is always super tight at the start of each month because of the mortage... and tomorrow it goes up 40 bucks because of the school tax went up... argh!

Lslaven
on 7/31/08 12:25 am - Philadelphia, PA
Shannon:
I am so sorry that this happened to you.  I will keep my fingers crossed and pray for you that Gold's Gym realizes what a great asset you would be to there company.  Good luck!!!!!!
Linda
dit657
on 7/31/08 12:29 am - Boothwyn, PA
Hi Shannon - am so sorry to hear about losing your job. My mom did telemarketing for years for the Franklin Mint then from home for a chiropractor, but when the do not call lists came out it crushed that market. Am still keeping fingers crossed for the  Gold's Gym job and maybe you can get more hours at LB. Hang in there...life sucks sometimes but you will get thru this. Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Dianne P.
on 7/31/08 3:33 am, edited 7/31/08 6:19 am - DE
Shannon,
I am so sorry for the job loss. I was in your same shoes in April, it seems my Boss at Oakwood Homes, stated and I do quote your surgery interferes with the summer, my personal time I need off and how do you expect to sell homes when you are taking a month off? So this is what she also said I have to let u go "HUN" please come back to show us how skinney u got ! Well I had 4 houses in the process of being sold, and I might mention that she fired the gal before me for her taking medicially off work. It is against the law. We both have the same attorney and I went to the department of Labor, Oakwood Homes is being investigated. I know it doesnt help much but I just wanted to tell u my story. (Old Boss is also being investigated for saying she will never hire a woman again, and for sexual abuse. she always talked about her DH and her sex life when they got loaded) Oakwood homes is owned by Warren Buffet the riches man in the US. So wish me luck it's gonna be a fight.
I wish u all the luck in the world also.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views